Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Wheels on the Bus

The latest craze in our house is "The Wheels on the Bus," or as Eli likes to call it "Yellow Bus!"  There is a little video of this song that Elijah loves to watch over and over.  Then we will sing it together and go over the motions.  Tonight as I was getting Eli ready for bed, he kept doing all of the little motions for the wheels on the bus.  I ran and grabbed my camera and got a few little clips of my sweet little singer. :)

With Mom's Guidance...
FYI, he is doing the following: wheels go round and round, wipers go swish swish swish, horn goes beep beep beep, doors go open and shut, money goes clink clink clink, baby goes wah wah wah, mama goes sh sh shh.



Eli's Solo Version :)

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest entertainer I have ever seen. Guess he has to decide it between singing and basketball star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings many good memories of that song -- he does it so well too! Keep posting please - makes me smile!!! xo

    ReplyDelete