Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Pure Silliness!

My silly boy, caught on tape! I love this little guy more than words can say.

In this first video, you will see that Elijah strongly takes after his Nana C in his love to see himself on screen. :) My parents recently gave us a web cam so that we (especially Eli) could talk to them over the computer and actually see each other. Elijah is extremely fond of the web cam! It did not take long for him to start associating Nana and Papa with the computer, and each time we passed by it he would call out for Nana and Papa. One day, Elijah wanted to talk to Nana and Papa but much to his disappointment they were not at home. So, in an effort to keep the little guy happy I called our own computer and we could see ourselves big on the screen. Oh.my.goodness! Elijah LOVED this! He will still call for Nana and Papa on the computer...but now that means he wants to seem himself on the screen. :) I will happily turn on the web cam and let Eli watch himself, as it will keep him happy and entertained for a good long while. This has been great for me to be able to get dinner ready and pick up around the house while Elijah plays happily in the other room. So, without further ado, here is Eli watching himself on the computer.



This second video is just my little guy having a good ol' belly aching laugh. Yes, I may be making puking sounds in the background...just ignore that. :) What good mom wouldn't make a few puking sounds to keep her kid laughing?

No comments:

Post a Comment