Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Best Medicine

Watch this video if you need some cheering up. I cannot watch it without smiling and laughing myself.

The other night when I was feeding Elijah dinner, we started going through all of the vowel sounds. I would say "Ahhh, A, A, A" and did the same with E, I, and O. And then, for some strange reason when I came to U Eli started cracking up. So, I kept saying "U, U, U" and he was just laughing hysterically. I grabbed the flip video and came back and tried it again, and as you can see he still found it quite humorous.

It's amazing how a good dose of laughter makes up for all the dirty diapers that inevitably come with having a boy...or maybe just Elijah. :) Children truly are God's gracious gift and abundant blessing that fill our hearts with laughter and our lives with JOY!

1 comment: