Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

12 Month Photos

Right around Elijah's birthday, my wonderful, talented friend Kimber took some pictures of our little man.  We went to the canals at Las Colinas and wound up having our hands full with two little ones and no railings between the sidewalks and the water. :)  Kimber's son, Micah, is 6 weeks older than Elijah and very mobile.  Thankfully, she brought her stroller and we were able to "strap in" one while she photographed the other.  She amazingly captured some awesome photos, even in the midst of all of that!  Then she went home, shined them all up, and sent me these wonderful pictures that I am happy to share with you!  Thanks so much, Kimber!  I love the sweet pictures you took of Elijah for me and will treasure them always. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. adorable!! Okay, first of all...you are dressing him in style! I know that is all Ethan's doing. Second, look at those curls...I love it! I need to see him again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - these are awesome!!!!! What a cutie he is - and LOVE the one with you and Eli!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete