Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pics

This past weekend we took a family trip to the "Original" Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. It was a pretty neat deal and completely free to the public, which is always nice. They had all kinds of places to take pictures, hayrides, a hay maze, food, crafts for sale, and of course, plenty of pumpkins. While we didn't do a lot of the activities this year, I'm sure sure Elijah (and secretly Mommy) will enjoy going on the hayride in years to come. :) We were sure to take plenty of pictures, and since I am bad at narrowing them down I will post a bunch of them here for you to see.


Above: In the car before going out to the pumpkin patch. You can tell that Elijah is excited! (don't worry, we didn't let him ride there on the way to the pumpkin patch)


Above: Ethan took these next few pictures...what a great photographer!


Above: A sweet picture of my sweet boy! I mean manly. :)


Above: Eli is wearing some super cute overalls that he got from the Rainwaters and his orange undershirt from Mamie. I remember when Dallas and Becky gave us the overalls I thought they looked so big. I cannot believe they fit him...what a big boy!


Above: Our little Pumpkin :)


Above: "Hmmm...what is this stuff?"


Above: "It is like nothing I have ever felt before."


Above: "I can't quite figure it out...maybe if I taste it."


Above: "Oooohhh, it's hay!" :)


Above: And one more of Elijah in the pumpkins...


Above: Family Pic. There were tons of families there taking pictures so we had someone take a picture for us. Don't mind the cars entering in the background.


Above: One more with Elijah somewhat looking.


Above: Elijah says "Cheese!"


Above: Mommy and Eli take 2


Above: My head is a little cut off here, but I just love the expression on Elijah's face!


Above: Daddy and Elijah pose for a quick pic


Above: Playtime with Daddy. Ethan was throwing Elijah up and he was cracking up! I love this pictures because you can see how happy Elijah is when he gets to play with his Daddy!


Above: Elijah eating his overalls. I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Daddys are always way cooler than mommys... how is that?

    ReplyDelete