Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

6 Months!

Our little man is 6 months old today...half a year old already! He is such a joy and blessing in our lives, already it is impossible to imagine our lives without him. Happy 6 months little buddy!


Above: Our little angel...he is getting so grown up!


Above: You can see his two bottom teeth in this picture if you look closely


Above: Such big, beautiful brown eyes


Above: Look at that grin... :)


Above: In the middle of our diaper changing session, I decided to let Elijah have a little "out of the diaper" time. His little hiney was a little red, so I figured some fresh air would do him good. He decided to roll over to the diaper caddy and gnaw on it...if this isn't evidence of teething, I don't know what is. :) He is definitely in that "put anything and everything into your mouth" stage.


Above: Busted! Such a guilty little look. During Elijah's "free time" I was talking on the phone to Jamie. I decided that I better put his diaper back on before we had an accident. I rolled him back over and noticed that something felt pretty wet...oops, too late. So much for preventing the accident! Oh well, I guess that is why we have carpet cleaner, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww...love his little outfit. Such cute little bum pictures too! Ian likes to air dry too. I love that he is finally old enough to air dry outside!

    ReplyDelete