Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feels Like Fall

In Dallas, the weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS lately! The cooler temperatures have come at the perfect time. Elijah has started to wear his 6-9 month clothes and has more long sleeve outfits in that size range. It has been fun dressing him in new outfits...spoken like a true mom, I know. :) Here are some pictures I took a while back I have been meaning to post.


Above: I love this little outfit we got from Mamie in a surprise package in the mail! It is absolutely precious with the long sleeves under the cute striped shirt and brown pants.


Above: A boys best friend. :) Elijah LOVES Boomerang. Whenever he will come in the room Elijah will have to stop and reach for Boomerang and gets a huge grin on his face. Now, whether the sentiments are reciprocated is still up in the air...


Above: What a handsome boy!


Above: We've still got a little growing room, but not for long I'm sure!


Above: Elijah playing in his little car. I love the look of fascination on his face...so curious.


Above: The next two pictures were ones I took on the car ride home from our Houston trip. They don't really fit in this post, per se, but they were too cute to leave out.


Above: Elijah showing me his foot, and so proud. :)


Above: We got Elijah a little jumper and he LOVES it! He loves to stand on our legs and bounce up and down, so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect. He certainly enjoyes bouncing all around by himself.


Above: Another fall shirt. Earlier he had brown pants on but by this point he was down to the onesie. It is an orange thermal shirt with a bear on it. Love it Mamie!



Above: Eatin' time. Such a boy with his truck bib on.

2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome boy! Love all the fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little cutie. Need to kiss those precious cheeks! He is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete