Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Little Rockstar

I know that I am starting to sound a little bit like a broken record here, but I have to say it one more time (okay, okay, probably more than ONE more time)...our little boy is just getting so grown up! :) Eli is so interactive and at such a fun stage. He loves to play and is very curious about everything around him. He still "explores" things by putting them in his mouth. Many a times I have put on my sunglasses in the car, only to find them clouded with dried slobber. :) He is into babbling and making all kinds of silly noises to get our attention. He will play by himself with his toys for a while, but always looks up periodically to make sure that we are watching. We will give him a "good job little buddy" and he just gives us a big smile and goes on playing with his toys. One of Elijah's favorite things is when his Daddy comes home from work and they play. Ethan will scoop him up and take him upstairs with him while he changes out of his work clothes. I will often stay downstairs to finish getting dinner ready and will hear squeals of delight and uncontained laughter coming down from upstairs! Ethan will play with our little son in a way that only a Daddy can and it just melts my heart. :) Finally, Elijah has started to get up his hands and knees and rock, so we know it is only a matter of time before this kiddo will be crawling everywhere. What a sweet time this is and words cannot express how thankful we are to the Lord for his many blessings in our lives.


Above: Our little Rockstar playing in the Exersaucer. We got this cute outfit from Nana C.


Above: Very into his little teething monkey toy


Above: Love this little grin


Above: My silly little monkey


Above: I think the two piece outfits are so cute. They make him look like such a big boy!


Above: Another sweet outfit from my mom. Here I was trying to catch him rocking, but he wasn't too interested in rocking on command so that I could get a picture. :)


Above: Elijah blowing raspberries. I love his little froggie feet.


Above: This was all the smile that I could get. :)


Above: More silly faces

Above: Playing in his car

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! He is starting to look so big. Can't wait to see you guys. So sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet. Will get to that tmw probably. But we can work around the 29th. Can't wait to see little cow pictures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete