Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

San Antonio Trip

I am backlogged on my blog posts again!  So, jumping back a few weekends, we took a trip to San Antonio and had a great visit with my family.  We traveled in the same weekend that my little (or better said younger) brother Daniel and his wife came in and had a dual 25th/1st Birthday Party. :)  It was so fun getting to visit with everyone and we always wish we could stay longer.  I didn't take any pictures while I was down there (gasp), but Ethan took a few while we were opening presents for Elijah.  You can get a glimpse of some of the fun below.

Photobucket
The birthday boy wearing his birthday garb, getting plenty of help opening presents from his big cousins Dylan and Katelyn.  Dylan and Katelyn were so sweet to Elijah; it just melted my heart to see them love on him!


Photobucket
I am entrenched in some very deep conversation apparently while Dylan figures out the new toy.


Photobucket
Eli got this awesome phone toy from Daniel and Jenny and he loves it!  He was always obsessed with our real phones prior to this toy... our phone upstairs is actually unplugged because it wound up off the hook so much and the wireless phone downstairs has been known to ride to the store and back with us.  So, this toy was a perfect fit for our little phone lover and is easily a new favorite!  I already find myself humming all the little tunes it plays, and the good thing is that now this little blue phone travels around with us instead of the real one. :) 


Photobucket
"What could this one be?"
I didn't get any pictures, but it was a bubble lawnmower!  I cannot wait for Eli to get out there and mow the lawn next to Daddy...Precious!!  Thank you Michael and Jenny!



Photobucket
Mommy trying to show Eli the card, but like all kids, he bypassed the card and went straight to the present.  Roy and Connie gave us this count and learn school bus which is also an amazing gift!  Elijah loves to slam down the different color balls into the bus and play all the different tunes.  I have to admit, I find myself equally amused with this toy.  They should edit the box to say ages 1-30. :)   


Photobucket
Oops, I must correct myself from above.  I said that I didn't take any pictures but I forgot about these precious pics.  This is my older brother, Michael, with his newest little kiddo Matthew.  Matthew was such a trooper for the long night of fun!  He is such a good baby!  By the end of the night, he zonked out on Daddy's lap and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.


Photobucket
I will never get enough of the innocence of a sweet sleeping baby face.  I love you Matthew and am so glad to have you as a part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment