Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nursery Pics

I have had a few requests for nursery pictures, so here some that we took right after we finished it. Note that it was back before Eli was born, so a few things have moved around since then, but you get the idea.



Above: Ethan in the nursery with an Aggie jersey that we got from Michael and Jenny for Christmas. At the time we thought this seemed tiny...now it looks huge!



Above: This is a view of the changing table...an area I have come to know quite well.



Above: Here is the big comfy recliner that I spend many hours in. We also got this from Michael and Jenny, along with the crib, changing table and sooooo much more. We are so grateful for everything that they have given to us...it has been a huge blessing to us and to Elijah.



Above: This is a little train that we hand painted that sits on Eli's shelf. We had craft day and were so excited that everything turned out well. We also painted the shelf and the letters on the wall over his crib brown.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast! I love the room! I think we have the same letters and the same train and I have a feeling we had the same craft day, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love what I see on Eli's door. Can you tell me more about it?

    ReplyDelete