Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little Boy, Big Messes!

Yesterday Elijah had quite the eventful day. He was busy making all kinds of messes! We have some friends who were going to come by and visit Elijah. I had just finished nursing him and was going to change his diaper right before they arrived. As I was wiping him and changing his diaper, he decided that he was not finished going to the bathroon and...(brace yourself if you get easily grossed out)...sprayed number 2 all over the changing table pad. I wiped him down and wiped off the mat but didn't have time to take it off before they arrived. They came in and held him for a little while and then asked to see the nursery. I gladly showed them and did not remember about the poopy changing pad cover until we got up there. I told them the story and we laughed as I took off the cover, put it in the laundry, and replaced the cover with a clean one.

Later that afternoon, the time came for another feeding and diaper change. He had another dirty diaper and I was wiping him down when for the second time that day, he sprayed number two again! This time it went all over the mat, changing table, and even the wall! I laughed out loud because it caught me by surprise at how far his "projectile poop" went. I grabbed a burp cloth and started wiping the wall to try to stop the mess from dripping behind the dresser. Right about that time, I felt a warm stream spraying in my direction. Even though I had covered his little "peepee" with a wash cloth, it had slipped off in all the commotion and now he was spraying me with number 1. I put up my hand to block the stream and continued to laugh. Right about the time he finished peeing, he started spitting up! As Ethan put it, all orifices in his body were erupting! You can see pictures of the clean up below.



Above: Me scrubbing the wall after Elijah's little episodes. :)



Above: "Who me? Do you really think a sweet and precious little boy like me would do something like that?"



Above: All tired out! Making such big messes wears out a little fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment