Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

For Gloria :)

In an attempt to be better at my blogging, I am adopting a new strategy. Rather than my attempt to comprehensively cover all of our recent happenings, I am going to shoot for short and sweet updates (more like a text or Facebook post) So here goes...this is for you Gloria! :)

Morning picnic with blueberry muffins. Messy and delicious. Eventually Karis got moved to her high chair after demonstrating an urge to move off of the blanket. ;)

Karis loves her little walker, which we call her Segway. It is a hand me down from big bro. 

Karis loves playing at the park! She likes to swing and go down the slide. This is a pic of her first time in the tunnel!

Daddy and Eli storytime before bed, so sweet

Playing at the coffee shop with Eli 



Sweet hugs/head locks :) from big bro


No comments:

Post a Comment