Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birthday party fun

Fun times today celebrating birthdays with friends! There is much blog updating I have to do, but here are a few sweet pics from this afternoon. So thankful to The Lord for this incredible family He has blessed me with!

Pretty pretty princess with her handsome daddy at her friend's 1 year birthday party


Mickey Mouse theme bday party complete with Mickey Mouse shaped grilled cheese sandwiches :)

Me and sweet Karis. Can't believe I closed my eyes, first time I've ever done that. ;)

"Yay mommy, you didn't blink this time!"

Cupcake cheers

Sweet treet with a sweet boy

Dads with babies

Second bday of the day...superhero party time!

Eli with friends from school

Superhero cupcake! Looked yummy, but his tummy was a little overloaded on sweets so we saved it for later :)

Finger licking good







1 comment: