Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Storyteller


Today after our music class, I strapped Eli into his car seat and he grabbed my sunshade.  It has accordian style folds, and he held it up and said "wow, this is a big book!"  Then as I started driving across the parking lot I heard him making up a story and flipping the pages of "the book."  It was so cute I stopped, grabbed my camera, and asked him if he would tell the story again.  This is where the video starts.  You can hear him say "okay" to my request and then begin his story.  It appears to be based off of the story of the 3 bears since it is a story about a little boy, a bear, and porridge. :)  After this he "read more stories from his book", including one that closely resembled the story of The Very Hungry Catepillar.  I was driving at this point so I didn't think it'd be wise to try to record it, but it was pretty cute.  I sure do love Eli's giant imagination!

1 comment:

  1. So precious. Papa and I love it too! What a smart little guy!

    ReplyDelete