Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mic Stand

I haven't posted a video in a while because they take forever to load, but I thought this one was too cute to pass up. As has been well stated, Eli is very into music. He recently discovered a microphone from one of our old Wii games and has since confiscated it as his toy (which is fine with us since it gets much more use and enjoyment this way). The other day, he took his new microphone and wrapped the cord around his baseball tee, which served as his "mic stand." He just sang and sang and I thought it was hilarious. A few days later, he grabbed his mic stand and microphone and began to serenade Ethan and I while we were eating dinner. I ran to grab the camera, thinking I would catch him singing "In the Cross," which he likes to belt out at the top of his lungs. :) While he doesn't sing very much in this video, I just think it is such a good portrayal of his adorable little personality at this point. You get a good feel for his budding imagination and see him pretending a good bit in this video. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. This little guy is multi-talented!!! Loveit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up so fast. Give the rock star imagination guy a big kiss and hug from Nana

    ReplyDelete