Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baseball Cards

We have been having fun, fun, fun around here lately! Elijah is such a treasure and we are thankful for each moment we get to spend with our little buddy. I have a ton of pictures and updates that I want to post from the last month, but rather than post it all in one big overwhelming entry, I am going to break it up by topic and hopefully post them all over the next few days. So, without further ado, our first topic...Eli's first pack of baseball cards!

Photobucket
Daddy ran to Dicks Sporting Goods for a few things and came back with an awesome surprise for the little man...


Photobucket
...his First Pack of Baseball Cards!! :)


Photobucket
Ethan:  "Alright, let's see what we got..."
Eli:  "Let me see those Dad..."


Photobucket
Ah, the very first card...a special moment between a dad and his son (with the mom taking pictures of course)


Photobucket
Eli just shoved the rest of his little crescent roll up into his mouth so he could see it for himself.


Photobucket
Eli: "Hmmm. I think that card is going to get much more valuable because he is going to come out strong this year.  I better hang on to that one."


Photobucket
Eli: "What do you think, Daddy?"
Ethan: "Could be, something I hadn' thought of but now that you mention it I think you are right."


Photobucket
Eli: "What are the stats on that guy?"

A little live action:

1 comment:

  1. Haha...love it! Great Daddy-son bonding time! Although I bet Mommy knows a thing or two about those stats too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete