Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

More Summer Fun

Summer fun pictures~ Hope you enjoy!


Photobucket
Elijah LOVES his playtime with Daddy!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love this. :)


Photobucket
My boys


Photobucket


Photobucket
Eli loves to play in the backyard and somehow doesn't seem to notice the 100+ degree temperatures. :)


Photobucket
I love this boy!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Heading for the pool


Photobucket
Not the most graceful entry, but it gets the job done. :)


Photobucket
Ready for the water


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Relaxing in his lounger


Photobucket
"This is the life!"


Photobucket
"If I had a nice tall cup of milk in my hand this would be perfect."


Photobucket
Oops, leaned back just a little too far :)


Photobucket
Elijah discovered and hijacked my roll of foil from the pantry


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
"Wow, it just keeps unrolling!"


Photobucket
"Why have we not played with this stuff before, Mommy?"


Photobucket
As you can see, we had plenty of available foil to play with, so Eli and I got to creating...


Photobucket
I made Elijah some new shoes. 
We also made hats, swords, and even foil glasses...the possibilities are endless. :)


Photobucket
"Do you really expect me to wear these, Mom?"


Photobucket


Photobucket
"They hardly have any arch support..."


Photobucket
"But I guess I can make the best of it..."


Photobucket



Photobucket
"Wait a second, are you joking?"




Photobucket
"Ahhh, I can't believe I fell for that!  Of course they are just play shoes! :)"

2 comments: